CANADA HOUSE Berlin – Exclusive apartment overlooking the Reichstag!
The CANADA HOUSE – One of the most challenging and most interesting property in the German capital.
House with a message – this is not just a reference to the Canadian Embassy, but also to the exceptional nature of this object at Leipziger Platz in the new, young center of Berlin. At around 14,500 square meters of gross floor area, the Canadian Embassy, offices, shops, apartments and a passage to the highest architectural and technical quality were erected on Leipziger Platz 17. Here, special attention was given to the use of natural materials such as natural stone and Canadian Canadian woods, down. About half of the building is permanently used by the state to represent Canada and the Canadian Embassy.
Features apartment No. 3.:
- Wood Floor
- High-quality all
- wood and glass sliding doors
- 2 bedrooms, one with separate dressing area
- High quality kitchen Siemens built-in appliances
- 1 en suite with bath, separate shower, double vanity and toilet
- 1 bathroom with bath, separate shower, double vanity and toilet
- both bathrooms with natural stone flooring and underfloor heating
- private sauna – separate guest toilet on each floor
- spacious living room with views of the Reichstag
- fully glazed with sliding doors to large terrace
- Video intercom
Space Details apartment no. 3 (3 rooms)
Area in m2 approx 297.0
Levels 6 and 7 OG
Respect no later than 01/08/2015
Rental price in Euro 4.150,00
All quoted prices are quoted per month plus operating and utility costs currently € 3,50 / m2.
Heating: Central Heating
Major energy sources: fossil heating Energy identity card type: Final power demand consumption certificate: 75.4 kWh / (m² * a)